Congregation Har Shalom has vibrant and customizable space available for your next great event. Our newly renovated Paul Family Social Hall is a great highlight with flexible room arrangement to accommodate your needs. The space is equipped with high-definition projectors, enhanced Bose® sound and custom lighting systems. The room is customizable to suit both large and small events, with sound-proof walls to absorb sound, ensuring a pleasant experience for you and your guests.
Make reservations now for your event by contacting Carly Litwok, Assistant Executive Director for Membership Engagement, at the Synagogue office at 301-299-7087 ext. 250.
- Full Social Hall: 92’X51′
- Large Side: 55’X51′
- Small Side: 37’X51′
The Paul Family Social Hall is available for rental at all times with the exception of Jewish holidays. Rental national holidays may incur a premium rate. Please inquire with Carly Litwok, Assistant Executive Director; Membership Engagement, or call 301-299-7087 ext. 250 for more information.
Features and Amenities
- Flexible rental hours till 3:00 a.m. (this is actual party time not setup or cleanup time)
- Bose® sound system complete with wireless microphones
- Custom-adjustable lighting system for ambiant setting
- Large gathering hall with modern ottoman seating
- Neutral tone cushioned chairs
- 72″ round tables or rectangular tables
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Dual hi-definition projection screens with projectors
- Movable stage (optional)
- Movable bar dance floor (optional)
- Kosher prep kitchen (supervision required)
- Elegant restrooms with decorative flooring
- Dressing room